Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long Weekend

Three day weekends are great, but only when you have a way to fill them beside reading textbooks. So far this weekend I have:

1. Found my study coffee shop. Turns out it's called Muddy Waters, but it is more than a block away.

2. Bought myself a printer and a clothesline, although the printer is missing a USB cable. The clothesline works great, and my sheets smell all nice and fresh.

3. Met some classmates for bagels. Decided that Bruegger's bagels are far inferior to Brownstein's bagels.

4. Went grocery shopping, bought myself a doughnut and iced capp on the way home. Discovered that I can ride with an iced capp wedged into my baskets and not spill any of it.

4.5 Tried to go buy fruits and veggies at the public market, but found out that Sundays are flower days, so no food available. Luckily the market is open again tomorrow for Memorial Day and should have the regular food vendors there.

5. Read 13 chapters and 5 papers, written half of an assignment, done my math homework (dosage calculations), and watched 3 instructional videos on health assessment.

6. Procrastinated a lot.

Tomorrow, after I go to the market, I will meet some classmates at school to practice taking vitals, mostly blood pressures. Then I will finish the other half of my Nursing Science assignment (discuss whether nursing is an occupation or a profession) and maybe go for a short ride.

What does this list tell me? I need to make some friends.

No comments: