Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Three down, one to go

But first, because I know at least some of you really want to see it, check it out. There's something funky going on with the pictures right now, but that will probably be fixed soon. Sarah's up there too.

I've now finished with Nursing Science (thank goodness), Pharmacology (actually sad about this one), and Genetics. Well, I have to write a paper for genetics, but I can do that tomorrow. My last final exam will be Health Assessment, tomorrow at 8am. I don't have to do anything at all on Friday, and Saturday I'll be recruiting for my condom-use project. Then a whole new class starts up on Monday.

The new class will be nice because we'll only have to focus on one class, but it's going to keep us busy. The syllabus is already online, and the workload looks pretty hefty. Plus there are clinicals associated with this class. I'll be here for 3 shifts (one week), and then at Strong Memorial Hospital (across the street from the nursing school) for the following 3 weeks in an acute care unit. There are about 6-7 students in each clinical group, and I know a few of the ones in mine pretty well. I actually get to pull out my scrubs now and use them for the first time. It's pretty exciting, but also terrifying.

Now it's time to go do some reviewing for tomorrow's test, and maybe watch a movie before bed. I'm liking this free time thing.

No comments: