Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Righteous Anger

See the title? That's what's powering this post, since I certainly don't have any energy left. Here's the crux of the reply from my landlord:

You had no right to act on your own behalf without my consent. You had no right to go into my bedroom which is trespassing. And you had no right to make alterations to the house. There will be no refund granted. Had you contacted me first I would have had my bat person come out.


Seriously, he would rather I had called him at 3am? And trespassing? Next time I lock the bats in his bedroom and leave them there.

I'll post about clinicals and other stuff when I have energy again. Don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Leah said...

make him foot the bill for the rabis shot -0 that is at the very least his fault that he did not have the problem adequately taken care of.

Unknown said...

...wow. I am so sorry. What a jackass. Is there anything you can do? I mean, legally?