Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

So far my favorite quote from any professor: "If you can't handle the hands-on stuff, go to medical school."

Not a lot is happening besides school. Next week is basically finals week. We're finishing up all the current classes and switching to Therapeutic Interventions and clinicals. I'll also be starting my Fuld Scholar project next week. I may be going to help with a focus group session on the 11th, and will otherwise be working on transcribing the sessions and possibly recruitment for the sessions.

I've only got one more day of real class this week and then I'm done and can work on my final papers and studying. Thursday I only have to be a patient for Lauren's final demo. I'll probably get a lot of riding in since I have so much time off. Except that I'll be going to another BBQ with Sarah's family, this time at her house, and a Wii party at Katherine's house. Such a busy social calendar.

Right now I'm exhausted and need to fall asleep. Good night!

No comments: